New Recurrent exam for Unmanned Aircraft Certification
The new test is coded UGR - Unmanned Aircraft General – Small Recurrent, and according to the Test Matrix it will be a 40 question test. As listed in 14CFR §107.73(b), the questions will come from seven categories:
Those seven areas are:
(1) Applicable regulations relating to small unmanned aircraft system
rating privileges, limitations, and flight operation;
(2) Airspace classification and operating requirements and flight restrictions affecting small unmanned aircraft operation;
(3) Emergency procedures;
(4) Crew resource management;
(5) Aeronautical decision-making and judgment;
(6) Airport operations;
(7) Maintenance and pre-flight inspection procedures.
The Drone Professor offers a training video course specifically for the UGR recurrent certification exam.